Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Killing time


My head hurts. Like hell.
I should be learning for my final exams, but its no use now, so I am just killing time. I just colored this little Frankenstein JR picture, hope someone will like it, I do.


Yesterday I went to sleep lately, at 02:30, I was watching GHOST DOG. Cool film - because of Jarmusch, because of Whitaker, because of The code of the samurai. So it was killing time too, but also started my thoughts, which is good, but I should be learning, so its bad.

A girl from my past suddenly reappeared yesterday too, which surprised me, in a positive way. This wouldnt be interesting for anyone except me, but she is skilled with words and letters, so maybe you oughta check her stuff out: ianatica

2 comments:

Athreena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Athreena said...

Thx for the link, favour returned. Good luck with your exams and see you soon mate!